“Once you get this you must post 5 facts about yourself and send this to your 10 favorite followers.”
1. I was born in America, but spent 5 years in England as a child, so I had a tiny British accent for just long enough for kids to make fun of it when I got back to the states.
2. I broke my arm twice. Once when I was 4, from falling off a barbecue that was built into a wall (I was using it as a pirate ship), and the second time when I was 8ish(?) after I tried to walk down two steps while wearing roller skates.
3. I often think about times where I did something really stupid or embarrassing and just feel it all again and realize how cringe worthy it was, which starts some weird shame spiral. I’ve been trying to realize that no one but me remembers them though. It makes it a little easier :P
4. My brain is really easily distracted…I spend a lot of time starting little things and being interested in various topics, but then quickly abandoning them for other projects. Which kinda sucks.
5. I used to really, really, non-ironically, enjoy listening to the Spice Girls.
On the other hand I have no problem with other people being nude. Its just me being nude. Hmm, if had lived in England has a teen I would have gotten all the cool gamesworkshop stuff. But I don’t know if that would have made up for showing after PE.
Yeah, I’ve got to feel relatively comfortable with the people I’m nude around, despite my general desire to be wearing as little clothing as possible :P
Dude having to shower with other people that I’m not, or don’t want to have sex with is trauma enough. This is why I hate gyms.
Yeah…it’s pretty weird. In England, for PE, we had swimming, and afterwards, everyone had to shower, which, unlike summer camp, didn’t have any partitions or anything…I remember not being a huge fan of that.
What is the most embarrassing thing that has happen to you in school. If this is triggering I promise to post pretty posteriors for you to ogle and get your mind off the trauma.
Oh man…lots of shitty stuff happened to me in school, but I’ve done okay kinda blocking most of it out :P
The most embarrassing was, technically not at school, but in summer camp, I was super embarrassed about my body, so I would like wear a towel over my shoulders to cover my front, and then one around my waist, and one time, the lower towel fell and no one really saw it, except I made eye contact with the one person who did, another boy in my class…yeah…that was pretty awkward and traumatizing.
It’s strange how we all just assume other people are using words the way we understand them. Sure, we may be speaking the same language, but your understanding or emotional connotation of any word of phrase I use could have SO many different implications, and vice versa.
One of the many reasons my dependency on text to converse with most people I care about is terrifying.
Y-you live in Maryland?! I’ll be moving there soon! Maybe we can be buddies?
Double, triple yes! I don’t really know too many people other than work mates in the area, so it’d be nice :D
Your man partner type thing (I forget relationship status) is out here, yes? I remember you saying you were going to be at the Annapolis Comic convention awhile ago, but I didn’t end up going, so no stalking occurred :P